Employee Responsibility Arc Flashes
- Follow the work practices described in their document, including the use of appropriate protective equipment and tools.
- Attend all training required relative to their program. Follow employers plan and requirements for electrical safety
- Wear appropriate PPE
- Report hazards to life or property as soon as possible
- Make preliminary inspections
- Conduct appropriate tests to determine conditions before starting work on electrical equipment or lines
- Use appropriate electrical tools and equipment