This training is conducted in accordance with 29 CFR Part 1910.1030 created to protect workers from exposure to bodily fluids. This program is intended for any person who may be “reasonably expected” to come into contact with blood and other potentially infectious materials as the result of performing his/her job duties.
Course typically offered every Wednesday at 8:00am, or available upon request. Call us at 877.593.8693 to reserve your seat or for more information.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of the training, the delegate will be able to:
- Identify health effects
- Exhibit an understanding of the hepatitis viruses
- Describe the Human Immunodeficiency Virus Syndrome
- Exhibit knowledge of a company exposure control plan
- Explain the tasks and activities to be performed where exposure may occur
- List the personal protective equipment used with bloodborne pathogens
- State the value of vaccination
- Identify signs and labels used with bloodborne pathogens
There are no reviews yet.