- Understand the scope & application of OSHA’s various confined space entry standards (We go over this briefly in this course) refer to Confined Space Awareness on our website! Confine Space Awareness | Advanced Safety & Training
- Identify “Confined Spaces”, then determine if they are “Permit Required”(We go over this briefly in this course) refer to Confined Space Awareness on our website! Confine Space Awareness | Advanced Safety & Training
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a “permit-required confined space entry program”
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA’s “Alternate Entry” and “Reclassification” procedures
- Understand the requirements for “Rescue & Emergency Services”
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!