We’ll be covering many important points during this course:
- First, we’ll discuss the objectives of this training and provide an overview of drug-free workplace policies.
- Then, we’ll examine supervisors’ responsibilities with respect to such policies and identify common performance problems and potential crisis situations in the workplace.
- You’ll learn how to recognize when employees might have a problem with alcohol or drugs and how to respond through interventions and/or referrals. We’ll also discuss ways to protect confidentiality.
- Next, we’ll talk about the concept of “continued supervision” and how to avoid enabling and supervisor traps.
- Finally, we’ll recap dos and don’ts for supervisors with respect to drug-free workplace programs.
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!