Effective housekeeping can help control or eliminate workplace hazards. … It includes keeping work areas neat and orderly, maintaining halls and floors free of slip and trip hazards, and removing of waste materials (e.g., paper, cardboard) and other fire hazards from work areas.
- Are files or records missing?
- Are tools lost or misplaced?
- Are inventory parts often out of place
- Do accidents occur in your department?
- Is therea high scrap and rework rate?
- Is there a lot of machine downtime?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions… this course will help you understand what, how and why to get your housekeeping in order!
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!