Scope of Training: Some chemicals may be safety hazards and have the potential to cause fires and explosions and other serious accidents. This training covers the handling, transporting, and storing of hazardous materials and is conducted in accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, Title 49 Part 172-179, and Subpart H Docket HM-126F.
Tuition: Contact us for pricing
Course typically offered every Wednesday at 8:00am, or available upon request. Call us at 877.593.8693 to reserve your seat or for more information.
Training Provider: Advanced Safety
Course Objectives: Student successfully completing this course will be aware of the following duties:
- Loads, unloads, or handles hazardous materials
- Tests, reconditions, repairs, modifies, marks, or otherwise presents packaging as qualified for use in the transporting of hazardous materials
- Prepares hazardous materials for transportation
- Safety of transporting hazardous materials
- Operation of a vehicle used to transport hazardous materials
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.