Human Resources (HR) Management is key in a business where short/long-term success is their main goal. This form of strategic business planning gives companies the chance to visit new opportunities and overcome obstacles that present new success. This management process solves many issues that are presented while building and operating a company.
This course will lead you through many ways to approach problems such as:
- Attracting top talent to support your business.
- Being able to adjust to change with ease.
- Creating quality job opportunities for your employees.
- Managing diverse minds within your team.
- Maintaining the Health and Safety of your employees.
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!