Employees should be familiar with the Drug-Free Workplace Policy and aware of the dangers of alcohol and drug abuse. Employees should understand:
- The requirements of the policy
- The prevalence of alcohol and drug abuse and its impact on the workplace
- How to recognize the link between poor performance and alcohol and/or drug abuse
- The progression of the disease of addiction
- What types of assistance may be available
At the end of this course, you will have 2 attempts to achieve an 80% or above on the final exam to receive your Certificate of Achievement! Enjoy the course, and please fill out the survey at the end!